From the manufacturer
Take your laptop to the next level.
The Toshiba L200 Laptop PC Internal Hard Drive is designed for everyday laptop users and gamers. It’s a great solution for boosting the storage capacity of your laptop computer or games console with up to 2 TB (1).
The L200 comes with features – such as low power profile, cache technology, and shock and vibration protection – that deliver the performance and reliability to enhance your mobile computing and console gaming experience. It’s all backed by over 45 years of storage expertise and exceptional quality of Toshiba, the name you can trust.
Use for (2):
- Laptop computers
- Gaming systems
- External Storage
- Capacity (1): 2TB
- Interface: SATA 6 Gbit/s
- Form factor (5): 2.5 inch
- Drive height: 9.5 mm
- Rotational Speed: 5400 RPM
- Cache: 128 MB
- Warranty (3): 2 years
Enhanced Real-Time Performance
Access your data when you need it. The L200 provides up to 128MB buffer and Toshiba’s cache technology to optimize cache allocation during read/write operations for improved drive performance.
Upgrade Your Space
Small in size but big in capacity. Toshiba’s L200 offers generous capacity of up to 2TB (1) – all in a compact 2.5 inch form factor. It is an excellent upgrade solution for expanding storage capacity in laptop computers, gaming consoles, and other compatible mobile devices.
Mobile peace of mind
The L200’s low power profile design helps optimize the device’s battery life so you can work and play longer on the go. Plus, built-in shock sensor and ramp-loading technology help protect your drive and keep your data secure.
- Screen Size: 3.5 inches
- Hard Drive: 2048 GB mechanical_hard_drive
Other Technical Details
- Brand Name: Toshiba
- Series: HDKPC09
- Item model number: DT01ACA200
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 5.5 x 1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 4 x 5.5 x 1 inches
- Color: black
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA-600
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- The SATA interface 7,200 RPM desktop series drives are targeted at desktop all-in-one and gaming PCs, home servers, external HDDs, and consumer electronics products such as set-top boxes and digital video recorders.
- Serial ATA (SATA) is a serial interface that can operate at speeds up to 6Gb/s. SATA is scalable and enables easy integration, high performance, and efficient system designs. SATA is the evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA (PATA) storage interface.
- Ramp Load technology restricts the drive’s recording head from touching the disk media, resulting in improved protection of the drive while being transported and less wear to the recording head.
- Optimized for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial desktop computing systems, the drive’s power management technology provides significant power consumption savings at 5.2 watts (or less) active idle, and 1.0 watt standby and sleep power requirements.
- Toshiba’s advanced servo techniques and mechanical design minimizes drive acoustics, making them as silent as possible during operation.