Product details of MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDRR6 256-bit HDMI/DP/USB Ray Tracing Turing Architecture HDCP Graphics Card (RTX 2070 Ventus 8G)
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1830 MHz / 14Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1 / USB Type-C x1
Twin Frozr 7 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0 with Double Ball Bearings
– Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
– Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Mastery of Aerodynamics: The heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation, keeping your temperatures low and performance high.
- Zero Frozr technology: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
RGB Mystic Light
- Customize colors and LED effects with exclusive MSI software and synchronize the look & feel with other components.
- 1 click to optimize all you need for smooth gaming.
NVIDIA Turing™ Architecture
This revolutionary architecture, combined with our all-new GeForce RTX™ platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. You’ve never created and enjoyed games like this before.
Real-Time Ray Tracing In Games
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what’s possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
GeForce RTX™ gaming GPUs come loaded with next-generation GDDR6 memory, support for DirectX 12 features, and more. This is graphics reinvented.
PLAY HARD STAY SILENT
The much anticipated return of MSI’s iconic dual fan GAMING series. Combining a mix of black and gunmetal grey with a classy brushed metal backplate, this masterpiece provides you premium design with magnificent and smooth RGB light effects on the outside. The new MSI GAMING card is designed to amaze you!
TWIN FROZR 7 THERMAL DESIGN
The 7th generation of the famous MSI TWIN FROZR Thermal Design brings the most advanced technology for ultimate cooling performance. It features the new TORX FAN 3.0 combined with groundbreaking aerodynamic feats. This means stable performance and a silent experience are guaranteed thanks to low temperatures.
TRACES OF BRILLIANCE
Underneath all the metal are the multilayered electric highways that make up the Printed Circuit Board. They connect all the vital components and allow them to communicate at lightning speed.
Get the most out of your MSI graphics card in terms of performance and experience almost unlimited customization options with the included software.
© NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce Experience, G-SYNC, NVIDIA GPU Boost, and NVLink are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyright are the property of their respective owners.
All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Core Clocks: 1620 MHz/1410 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/HDMI 2.0B x 1
- Model Name: GeForce RTX 2070 VENTUS 8G
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- Cores: 2304 Units
- Core Clocks: Boost: 1620 MHz
- Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory BUS: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- Power Consumption: 175 W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin x 1