From the manufacturer
Adata 1TB ssd SATA III Solid State Drive
- Next-generation 3D NAND technology
- Higher density for better performance and improved reliability
- Up to 560MB/s read, 520MB/s write (256GB/ 512GB/ 1TB model)
- Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM memory cache buffer for better and sustained performance
- Advanced LDPC ECC Engine helps to increase data integrity
- The high TBW of SU800 outranks comparable models, indicating SU800 a longer-lasting SSD
- Free ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software for easy data transfer.
- Lower Power Consumption extending Battery Life
3D NAND Technology
ADATA SU800 is one of first internal 2.5-inch SSD using next-generation 3D NAND technology designed for consumer market. 3D NAND technology stacks memory cells vertically to increase the density significantly and overcome the limitation issue found in old 2D NAND architecture. Higher cell density and efficient architectures improve write performance and reliability without increasing die size.
Fast and Reliable Performance
ADATA SU800 features built-in intelligent SLC caching and DRAM memory cache buffer designed to boost read/write performance up to 560/520 MB/s respectively. SU800 also supports RAID Engine and Data Shaping to enhance overall drive stability and data protection. Low-Density Parity Check Error Correction Code reduces data error and improves integrity. Technologies such as high TBW and DEVSLP (Device Sleep) instantly improves laptop and desktop PC performances with superior stability, durability, and efficient power management.
Significant Performance Improvement
ADATA SU800 features read/write performance 5 times faster than conventional HDD averaging at 110 MB/s. Simple task such as starting up laptop or desktop with conventional HDD can sometimes takes close a minute loading OS and various drivers, whereas SU800 boots in less than 15 seconds. With battery life a critical issue in mobile computing environment, SU800 consumes only 0.65W each day comparing to conventional HDD at 3.2W on average. Annoying disc-spinning noise is now history when SU800 is virtually silent when in operation.
Reliable Companion For Your PC
Perfect HDD Replacement Option
ADATA SU800 uses Intelligent SLC caching algorithm, and DRAM Cache Buffer allowing NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and dramatically boosts read/write performance up to 560MB/s and 520MB/s. ADATA SU800 provides excellent performance over conventional HDD with much faster power on/off, large data/video file loading/transferring all while operating in virtual silence without the annoying motor spinning noise.
Error Correction Ensures Data Integrity
Low density parity check (LDPC) error correcting code has been implemented on ADATA SU800, leading to significant reduction in data errors and improvement in data integrity. ADATA SU800 offers far better protection for your valuable content against corruption compare to non-ECC SSDs or SSDs using basic BCH error correction.
Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
ADATA SU800 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) for better energy efficiency, lower energy cost and extended battery life. ADATA SU800 consumes only 8% of power conventional HDD consumes while idle and 80% less power during normal operation. ADATA SU800 is perfect upgrade option for improving overall system perf
- The SU800 solid state drive lives up to its Ultimate name with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance even further. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the Ultimate SU800 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency. In addition, users can download ADATA in-house developed SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software for free to enjoy easy data management and migration.
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm|
|Sequential R/W performance (max)||Up to 560/520MB/s|
|*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors|