The 42U Universal Server Rack
- The customizable 42U rack is configured to be compatible with almost all server manufacturer’s equipment including: Dell, HP / Compaq, IBM, and Sun. 42U Racks feature a symmetrical frame to allow enclosures to be bayed in space-saving layouts, including side-by-side, one in front of another, in a corner, in U or T arrangements, all without the need for an expensive intermediate frame.The 16-fold frame design allows for the integrated channel above-the-joint on the horizontal frame section, which prevents liquid from collecting on the gasket and from penetrating the door or side panel when opened. The frame system provides multiple internal surfaces and points for mounting equipment and accessories. The top panel of the 42U Rack is secured with the standard eye-bolts. Whether you require a top panel for cable entry or for ventilation, it can be quickly replaced by loosening 4 screws. This stable, static design permits use of roof-mounted cooling units. An integrated water/dust protection lip protects the gasket roof configurations.
The 42U Rack’s door system includes a four-point locking system. The door can be easily rotated so it can be hinged from the left or right. The side panels can be screwed on, locked in place, or hinged to provide side door access.
42U Universal Rack – rear split doors
42U Universal Rack Features
- Contemporary, sleek appearance, Strong frame structure
- Multiple vendor equipment compatibility
- Full line of accessories & a Family of sizes and styles
42U Universal Rack Dimensions
- Width: EIA Standard 19″ Rack Rails
- External Width: 23.6″ – 600mm
- Height: 78.74″ – 2,000mm – Rack Units: 42U
- Depths: 39.37″ & 41.34″
- Racks in other dimensions are available.
42U Universal Rack Accessories
- Sidewalls, Split rear doors
- Baying Kits, toolless Shelves, casters, Bolt Down Kits, Cable Management
- Power Strips – vertical or Rackmount, Enclosure Monitoring System
- Toolless Blanking Panels, Fans
Rack dimensions, weight capacities, rack height and rack features of the most popular 42U server rack enclosures from the leading manufacturers.
- Almost all data centers have standardized on 42U racks. The EIA (Electronic Industries Alliance) standard server rack is a 19 inch wide rack enclosure with rack mount rails which are 17 3/4″ (450.85 mm) apart and whose height is measured in 1.75″ (44.45 mm) unit increments. A 42U rack would have an internal rack unit height dimension of 73.5 inches (1.8669 m). However, each 42U rack manufacturer’s sever rack external dimensions will vary. Below are charts of the specifications, sizes, dimensions for the industry’s leading 42U enclosure computer racks.
- Brand: Comrack
- Model: 42U
- Finish: Epoxy high quality powder coated finishing
- Type: Networking Rack
- 19″ Welded Equipment Rack
- Rack Framework, Vented Top Cover
- Front Glass Door with Lock
- Rear Metal Door with Lock
- Detachable Side Panel with Lock
- Adjustable Shelf, Ventilation Fan
- Castor Wheel, Adjustable Feet
- 1 row Power Point Socket, Caged Nuts & Screws
- Adjustable Panel Mounting Members
- 3 meter Cable with Plug Top, PVC Trunking
- Epoxy high quality powder coated finishing
- Width x Height x Depth : 70 CM X 150 CM X 70 CM
- 1 Year
Specifications of Comrack 42U Stand-Alone Server Rack Cabinet – Silver/White
What’s in the box